The John Cena Impostor Position mod for Amongst Us turns the Impostor into the well-known wrestler. Impostors can use Cena’s strikes to defeat crewmates.
There have been many Among Us mods introducing characters from different standard media in the previous couple of months, and content material creators have now begun modding celeb icons into matches as Impostors. The Amongst Us John Cena position mod brings wrestler and actor John Cena to The Skeld as an Impostor. Much like the Drake and DaBaby Role Mods, the John Cena Mod in Amongst Us introduces new skills based mostly on the well-known fighter’s strikes. In contrast to a number of the different Amongst Us position mods followers have created up to now, the John Cena position mod consists of two mini-games, the place crewmates should face off towards both each other or the Impostor within the ring to find out who will survive.
Click on the button under to start out this text in fast view.
Although there are many new and inventive methods for Impostors to kill crewmates with the Amongst Us John Cena position mod, it is usually nonetheless potential for crewmates to win by finishing duties or deducing the id of the Impostor earlier than time runs out. Nonetheless, like other overpowered, pop-culture-inspired Among Us mods, the objective is much less about social deduction and competitors between crewmates and Impostors, and extra about being inventive with new skills and laughing amongst pals. Here is methods to play the John Cena Position Mod in Amongst Us.
Learn how to Play as John Cena in Amongst Us
The Amongst Us John Cena Position mod was created by Mod Maker Phil for content material creator SSundee and his pals and is presently not out there for public obtain. Gamers might have luck getting right into a sport that makes use of this mod by becoming a member of a server that has it put in. Gamers may also all the time attempt their hand at programming a model. Additionally it is potential that, given its reputation, different modders will ultimately program a model of this mod and make it out there for wider use.
When a crewmate is chosen to be the Impostor in Amongst Us with the John Cena Position mod put in, they are going to achieve new skills for inventive sabotages and kills, together with:
- Rework: The Impostor trades the standard crewmate sprite search for a brand new sprite that looks like John Cena.
- Wrestle-Match: The Impostor selects two crewmates from a menu to ship to the wrestling ring. The 2 crewmates should “battle” by clicking a goal that the Impostor strikes round. The crewmate who loses the battle dies. The Impostor may also choose themselves as a option to craft an alibi.
- Knuckle-wich: John Cena jumps into the air, in a position to see the entire map, and lands on a specific crewmate, crushing them into the bottom and killing them.
- Cannot-See-Me: John Cena can wave his hand in entrance of his face and disappear, turning into invisible to all crewmates for a time.
- Perspective-Seize: John Cena picks up a crewmate close to him at random and takes them right into a wrestling match with him. The Impostor as John Cena will choose three quadrants of the ring, and the crewmate will select one. If the crewmate picks a quadrant John Cena picked, the crewmate dies.
- Champ-Belt: John Cena can drop his champion belt from the sky to land on a crewmate, pinning them for a number of seconds.
Whereas remodeled into John Cena, Impostors have entry to all these skills. Whereas nonetheless utilizing the crewmate sprite, they are going to solely have entry to Rework, Wrestle-Match, and Champ-Belt. Impostors additionally nonetheless have entry to the common Sabotage and Kill buttons. The best sabotages to use with the John Cena Impostor Position mod embrace lights, doorways, and reactors. Reactors are notably helpful for luring a crewmate right into a single location and utilizing Perspective-Seize for a fast kill.
Knuckle-wich is the one John Cena capability to go away a physique for crewmates to report. All of the others don’t depart behind a physique. Crewmates ought to make the most of their capability to report our bodies and use it for higher communication and deductive reasoning. That is the popular approach for crewmates to win, as it will likely be considerably extra difficult to win by completing tasks. John Cena’s skills can yank crewmates away from duties immediately, so it’s extra helpful for them to stick with a bunch, clear each other, and determine the Impostor’s id as an alternative.
Gamers can see the John Cena Position mod utilized in an Amongst Us match in SSundee’s video under:
Amongst Us is on the market for PC, Nintendo Swap, iOS, and Android.
Jason Blum Biggest Regret About Running Blumhouse Involves The Hunt Controversy
About The Creator